things i want to do with u:
- take u to a place with low light pollution so u can look at all the stars
- make out
- dance by ourselves in the middle of the night
- go to a cool place
- bathe together
- walk around a museum and hold hands
- play the sims using the most ridiculous strategies
- make out
- build a blanket fort
- make out in said blanket fort
- love you forever
I eat romantic shit up. If I were asked to just sit on a roof and look at the stars id probably internally combust
- The boy who takes your virginity is only going to love you long enough for you to stay in his bed.
- Your first job is never the best job. But you’ll meet some of your best friends there.
- Sometimes things don’t go the way you expect them to at all.
- People are usually never who they say they are.
- If you love someone, you need to tell them. Nobody is good at the guessing game.
- If your best friends don’t like the boy you’re involving yourself with, chances are he’s bad news.
- If a boy starts an invitation with, “Are you home alone”/”I’ll be home alone”, say no. You are a human being, not a toy to be played with.
- If some boy invites you to “the backseat of his truck”, he’s a piece of crap. Tell him to go away.
- “Sorry” doesn’t always fix what you messed up.
- Stop wasting time wishing you could take back what you already did.
- You are at fault sometimes.
- There’s going to be a boy that you let get away. Yes, you loved him. It’s for the best, though.
- Toxic people hardly ever start off toxic.
- It’s always nice to make new friends, but never forget who your real friends are.
- Never lose the friends that would answer their phone at 3am if you called
- Never lose sight of who you are because of a boy.
if you threw a pad or tampon into a crowd of boys they would probably all scream and it would be like that scene from monsters inc where george gets contaminated by a sock
do you ever get a weird crush on someone that’s not even attractive but you’re just attracted to them and you don’t know why